Date of Birth
Tax File Number (TFN)
First entry into Australia
Visa expiry date
Your Australian address
WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT BUDDYHQ?
What college do/did you attend?
WHERE DO YOU WANT YOUR MONEY TO GO?
Name of Bank
Account Holder’s Name
Branch Identifier (BSB or SORT code)
Which country is your account in?
SWIFT or BIC
Please contact your bank for the correct international transfer details to your account to avoid delay.
WHERE DID YOU WORK?
What did you work as? (Job Title)
Do you have your final payslip or PAYG Summary for this job? (If Yes, please attach below)
Did you have a second job?
DID YOU BUY ANYTHING FOR WORK WITH YOUR OWN MONEY? (Over $300 needs receipts)
Other things you bought (please specify amount)
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED
PAYG Summary or Payslip
File 2 ( optional )
This agency agreement is made on by of
I appoint BuddyHQ ABN 62 001 935986 of PO Box 901 Milsons Point NSW 1565 Australia as my agent , until revoked, for the purpose of:
• Lodgement of tax return; and
• Obtaining repayment of superannuation contributions made to a superannuation fund of which I am a member.
I give BuddyHQ the following powers:
1. Prepare, sign and lodge my Australian income tax return(s);
2. Obtain from any entity any Payment Summary, Pay Slips, superannuation details (including the superannuation fund to which contributions have been made and my membership number and other details for that fund) and my tax file number;
3. Prepare, sign and lodge on my behalf as taxpayer any returns, notices, statements, applications, objections, processes or other documents required to obtain a refund of taxes and any superannuation contributions that are repayable;
4. Demand and receive money on my behalf from the Australian Taxation Office and any superannuation fund of which I am a member;
5. Deposit any money received into BuddyHQ Trust Account;
6. Charge me and pay from my money BuddyHQ fees for their work as my agent, pursuant to this Agency Agreement;
7. Deduct the amount of BuddyHQ fees, any prepayments to me and expenses;
8. Forward me the balance of any money received on my behalf, after deducting payments for fees, prepayments and expenses owing to BuddyHQ or any other person;
9. Delegate its powers, for instance to a director, employee or consultant of BuddyHQ;
10. Exercise their powers even if it involves any conflict of interest;
11. Make a declaration on my behalf, such as a statutory declaration in the event of a lost Payment Summary, or a declaration as to the truth and correctness of the information I provide to BuddyHQ.
Part 2 - APPOINTMENT OF TAX AGENT
I authorise and declare that:
• BuddyHQ is appointed to act as my tax agent (Registered Tax Agent Number 57819000)
• All of the information I have provided to BuddyHQ is true and correct.
• BuddyHQ is authorised to give this document to the Australian Taxation Office (“ATO”)
• I authorise my tax agent to electronically transmit my tax returns via electronic lodgement or manually lodge as my Agent decides.
• My refund may be deposited into the account named BuddyHQ Trust Account as applicable.
• I will hold this declaration for 3 years.
• I agree to BuddyHQ holding my records for up to 3 years.
• I understand that the tax law imposes heavy penalties on me for false or misleading information.
• Where I am lodging a request for Early Assessment I confirm that I will not be working from now until the end of the financial year.
Part 3 - SIGNATURE AUTHORISATION
By signing below, I agree and accept the 2 Parts of this agreement, being Part 1 Agency Agreement and Part 2 Appointment of Tax Agent.
I consent to the taxation requirements, by the electronic signature on this document.
BuddyHQ may need to obtain other details and will email you if we do.
Please use your finger or your mouse to sign in the box below!